- Fees are payable when services are rendered. Payment can be made by cash, check Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- The owner of the animal MUST be present at the initial visit. If the owner is not present, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, you must call to reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, and we are seeing the next patient, you may be asked to wait until that patient has been discharged.
- Refills on medications will be authorized only if your pet has been seen at the Animal Skin Clinic within the past 6 months.
- Medications may not be returned for credit. Federal law prohibits the return of medications once they have been dispensed for any purpose other than destruction.